Highest score of india in t20

spot with South Africas David Miller. Runs, team, opposition, year 318/1, bahrain. At the forefront of this revolution has been womens.
Fantabulous innings from KL Rahul could not help the away side to a victory, falling one run short of the West Indian total. Australia Australia is in second place in terms of scoring the most runs. Before Bahrains gigantic score, Uganda held the record with a 314/2 in 20 overs against Mali Women during the Kwibuka Women's T20 Tournament in 2021. Playing at the Al Amerat Stadium in Oman, Bahrains Deepika Rasangika struck a lightning-fast 161 from just 66 balls, cracking a mammoth 31 fours. Currently, Bahrain hold the record for the highest score in womens T20 cricket with a whopping 318/1 in 20 overs against Saudi Arabia Women during the GCC Womens T20 Championship Cup in 2022. Tanzania Women Eswatini Women 2021 260/1 Indonesia Women Philippines Women 2019 255/2 Bangladesh Women Maldives Women 2019 250/3 England Women South Africa Women 2018 246/1 Rwanda Women Mali Women 2019 228/4 Tanzania Women Mozambique Women 2021 226/3 Australia Women. Saudi Arabia 2022 314/2, uganda Women, mali Women 2019 285/1, tanzania Women, mali Women 2019 279/2. This time around, it was a fellow opener in the form.

India Highest Score in T20

India s highest score in T20: Know the mammoth totals The main attraction of ind vs pak t20 head to head T20 cricket is the fast-paced scoring, which often results in massive totals. Dia- In the third place in terms of making the highest score in a match, the name of our country is India, who scored 260 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in a match against Sri Lanka in the year 2017. Australias explosive batsman Glenn Maxwell, who was the hero of this match, scored 145 runs in just 65 balls with the help of 14 fours and 9 sixes.
Uganda opener Prosscovia Alako and captain Rita Musamali scored blazing tons, adding 227 runs for the third wicket to reach the big total. It was also the second-highest womens T20I score at the time. Indian womens cricket team captain, mithali Raj and, smriti Mandhana laid a strong foundation with swift fifties. Rohit Sharma, who got India off the box. Australia, who scored a world-record 263 runs against Sri Lanka in Pallekele on September 6 of 2016. Twenty20, to help make this website better, to improve and personalize your experience and for advertising purposes, are you happy to accept cookies and other technologies. Australia had scored 263 runs for the loss of 3 wickets in a match against Sri Lanka in 2016. Opener Tharanga Gajanayake supported with a 56-ball 94 to stitch a 255-run third-wicket stand.

A Twenty20 International (T20I) is a form of cricket, played between two of the international members of the International Cricket Council (ICC in which each team faces a maximum of twenty e matches have top-class status and are the highest, t20 standard. The game is played under the rules of Twenty20 cricket. The first Twenty20 International match between two men s sides was played.

Highest Score in T20 List of Highest T20 scores

What is the highest score in T20 cricket? Mali Women were once again at the receiving end, losing by 268 runs. The mens record for the highest T20 score stands at 278/3, made by Afghanistan against Ireland. However, the score was registered against a weak highest score of india in t20 Kenyan side in 2007, the first T20 World Cup in Johannesburg.
West Indies feature with their huge total of 245 against. In the shortest format of the game, teams have scored runs left, right highest score of india in t20 and centre with some incredible power. Twenty20, kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Capitals at Brabourne, Indian Premier League 19th match, Apr 10, 2022. Aaron Finch powered Australia feature once again on the list, having posted 248 runs against England in their own backyard. In reply, Sri Lankas team could only score 178 runs for the loss of 9 wickets. Two days later, Tanzania climbed up the highest score in womens T20 record list, scoring 285/1. T20I # 1507, rajasthan Royals v Lucknow Super Giants at Wankhede, Indian Premier League 20th match, Apr 10, 2022.

India, highest, score in, t20. When the Indian cricket team won the inaugural. T20, world Cup back in 2007, it established its mark in the shortest version of the game. A number of victories and some of the best T20I scores have followed since then. India has a decent batting record in T20Is.

Know all the records

Records Twenty20 Internationals Team records Highest Twenty20 International cricket has seen some huge scores in the past, with Australia posting the highest team score in the format. Rahul scored 110 runs from 51 balls, scoring 12 boundaries and five sixes. Nigar Sultana and Fargana Hoque hammered brisk tons highest score of india in t20 to take Bangladesh to the record total. Womens cricket has grown exponentially in the last few years, with new countries taking up the sport and more matches being played than ever before. It was Evin Lewis 49-ball hundred which got the hosts to the tremendous score.
Lewis composed nine sixes and five boundaries, while Andre Russell and Kieron Pollard scored their part in the innings. India have now equalled the second highest score in T20I cricket, posting 260/5 against Sri Lanka in Indore. Records includes the following recent matches: Namibia v Uganda at Windhoek, 3rd T20I, Apr 10, 2022. Twenty20 or, t20, which is set to debut at the Commonwealth Games 2022. Here is the list of highest team scores in a T20I. KL Rahul appreciates the centurion Rohit Sharma.

India s, t20I team has scored 200 runs on 18 occasions. India s record, t20 team total: The top scores. The Indian cricket team has crossed the 200-run mark 18 times in T20Is. India s highest score in, t20 is 260/5 vs Sri Lanka in 2017, helped by Rohit Sharma s century. The Indian cricket team first made its impression in the shortest format by winning the inaugural.

Add

Comments

Menu