West indies vs sri lanka 1st t20

on just one batsman. Sri Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20 began on a brilliant note for the Caribbean as they defeated the Lankans at their home in the first T20I by 25 runs. Image Caption: Kusal Perera has been the only consistent batsman for Sri Lanka Image Credits: ICC.
C Gayle has been successful at the.3 position in the recent T20 and T10 tournaments, which prompted his return to the T20 team after a gap of almost two years. Sri Lanka and West Indies have played 9 games against each other in T20I, here are the stats between these two sides: Total Match 9, sri Lanka won 6, west Indies won. Sri Lanka v West Indies series, will be available to subscribers in the two countries UK/USA via Hotstar with a with subscription fees in two tiers annually and monthly. Result, west Indies won by 4 wickets Team Squads West Indies T20I Squad: Kieron Pollard (captain Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Fidel Edwards, Andre Fletcher, Chris Gayle, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Rovman Powell, Lendl. He continued his domination by getting Shehan Jayasuriya and Kusal Mendis in the same over. Kusal Perera and Wanindu Hasaranga batted their way through the Oshane storm and went on to build a good partnership of 87 runs until Rovman Powell got Hasaranga out. It was all possible because of a perfect combination of hard-hitting batsmen like Andre Russel and Kieron Pollard, and innings anchor Lendi Simmons. The team possesses some good pace bowlers in D Chameera, S Lakmal and N Pradeep.

Recent Match Report - Sri Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20I

West Indies v Sri Lanka: First innings highlights West Indies play for the first time at home since the pandemic struck last year. Match Referee, richie Richardson, reserve Umpire, patrick Gustard. South Africa: SuperSport, sabc, uK: Sky Sports Cricket, australia: Fox Sports, west Indies v Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Cricket Score, WI vs SL, 2020. The young cricketer was involved in a car crash a few days ago and was rested with minor injuries.
Kusal Perera and Wanindu Hasaranga went on to create a good partnership of 87 west indies vs sri lanka 1st t20 runs to hold the innings before Hasaranga got out for 44 runs. . West Indies batting line-up was quite powerful and they executed the innings perfectly to post a total as big as 196 on the board. Within the first 6 overs, Sri Lanka was down 5 wickets, all of those scalped by Oshane. Shanaka was newly appointed the captain of Sri Lankan team for the series but was unable to travel with the team to Caribbean. Mathews steps in for Dasun Shanaka whose travel plans stand delayed owing to visa issues (He lost his previous passport, which had a valid visa for the USA stamped on it). O Fernando, D Gunathilaka, N Dickwella and big-hitting all-rounder T Perera are expected to play a huge role in the game. Angelo Mathews has been appointed as Sri Lankas stand-in captain for the T20I series in the West Indies. Except for Perera and Hasaranga, the batsmen failed miserably, especially the middle-order. He will bat at the top of the order and will look to continue his purple patch in this match.

West, indies test old guard as build-up. T20, world Cup begins, sri, lanka, meanwhile, are looking to win their first international game in more than a year Instant answers. West, indies 134 for 6 (Pollard 38, Hasaranga 3-12) beat. Sri, lanka 131 for 9 (Nissanka 39, McCoy 2-25) by four wickets. In one of the more ridiculous.

West Indies vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I Quick Scorecard, Match

West Indies (1st T20) Watch espn Also, dont forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the actual playing 11 is announced by each team (30 minutes before the start of the match) as some players you have selected might not be part of the team suggested. Sri Lanka, 1st T20. Ashen Bandara, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akila Dananjaya, scotland vs zimbabwe t20 scorecard Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Pradeep.
West Indies won by 25 runs. Brilliant performances by West Indian players and some weak links in the Sri Lankan team resulted in the loss and things didnt go the Lankan way. West Indies vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Cricket Score, WI v SL, 2021. SL 171/10 (19.1 ovs wI 196/4 (20 ovs dates. The T20 series is a fightback for Windies against the Lankans as they lost the ODI series and will look forward to making a comeback by winning the in the T20 format. Sri Lankan batting wasnt as bad as the bowling but the middle-order failed completely and this worked in Windies favor. TV Guide: Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Sri Lanka cricket teams tour of West Indies on espn.

T20 run-chases you will witness, Kieron Pollard. T20, world Cup website - live matches, scores, news, highlights, commentary, rankings, videos and fixtures from the International Cricket Council. West, indies v, sri, lanka : First. T20 feature 04 Nov. West, indies vs, sri, lanka, 1st, t20I Match Highlights on ndtv so Get here Full Scoreboard, Match Summary, Ball by Ball Commentary, Latest Cricket News and a Lot more.

Sri Lanka (T20) Watch espn

Sri west indies vs sri lanka 1st t20 Lanka vs West Indies 1st T20 Highlights Oshane Thomas Sri Lanka vs West Indies, 1st T20I. Get fantasy cricket tips on your favorite fantasy sports app and select your own team, Howzat! The 1st T20 international (T20I) match between Sri Lanka v West Indies on March 04, 2020 at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele; the game starts at 01:30 PM GMT. SuperSport to telecast live coverage of West Indies vs Sri Lanka Twenty20 and one-day international series in South Africa; all matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform (Website, App). Their last series was against the Windies at home, which they lost by a 2-0 margin.
It was an extraordinary bowling show by the pacer as he dismissed the top and middle-order of Sri Lanka completely within the first six overs. Match number, t20I. Wicketkeepers: N Pooran, N Dickwella, west indies vs sri lanka 1st t20 batsmen: L Simmons, C Gayle, A Matthews, D Gunathilaka. He is a match-winner in this format. Expect some turn and bounce from the surface as seen in the previous games here. WI Playing XI, lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran (wk Kieron Pollard (c Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Kevin Sinclair, Obed McCoy, Fidel Edwards. Tags: Cricket West Indies, sL vs WI T20 Series.

West, indies ( 1st, t20 ) on Watch espn. Stream, west, indies. Sri Lanka ( T20 ) on Watch espn.

Add

Comments

Menu