Aus vs nz head to head t20

beat probably the best team of the competition, England in a well-fought semi-final where Daryl Mitchell carried his bat through while Jimmy Neesham played the game-changing knock.
The last time these two sides met was earlier this year in March, as part of the five-match series played in New Zealand. Ireland 107/3 (15.1 netherlands 106 (20.0 ireland beat Netherlands by 7 wickets). Reported By: Edited By: DNA Web Team, source: DNA webdesk Updated: Nov 14, 2021, 04:42 PM IST. In their previous match, which also happens to be their only T20I against each other in Asia, the Black Caps had emerged as the victorious side. Image Source : getty images, file image of New Zealand Cricket. Matches won by AUS: 9, matches won by NZ: 5, matches played in Asia: 1 (AUS 0, NZ 1). Australia WomenAUS-W 2/129 (16.4) v, new Zealand WomenNZL-W 128 (19.2) Allan Border Field Brisbane, Australia Australia WomenAUS-W 6/138 (20) v New Zealand WomenNZL-W 7/121 (20) Allan Border Field Brisbane, Australia ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020 Australia WomenAUS-W 5/155.

Australia vs New Zealand Head to Head ODI, T20I, Test

Australia v New Zealand : Head-to-head - T20R New Zealand, who had won that match by 7 wickets in Wellington, had won the series 3-2 with. Kiwi pacer Trent Boult is fourth, with 10 wickets in eight games. Total number of matches played:.
Reaching the semi-finals on the back of losing a Super 12 match each, both New Zealand and Australia werent the favourites in their first knockout match of the tournament. Australia vs New Zealand T20 Head to Head Records. Match 2, ICC World ind vs aus t20 dream11 team Twenty20, 2021 at Oman, Oct 17, 2021. Matches, australia Women in New Zealand T20I Series 2020/21 2021. Player name Innings/ Runs. Former Blackcaps skipper Brendon McCullum is third on the list with 228 runs to his name in T20Is against Australia, while star all-rounder Glenn Maxwell follows him with 206 runs. Bangladesh 134/7 (20.0 scotland 140/9 (20.0 scotland beat Bangladesh by 6 runs. Most runs for AUS: 251 (Aaron Finch).

New Zealand vs, australia, head to, head, stats in, t20. World Cup- Check head-to-head records and stats of New Zealand vs, australia with score match details at CricTracker. AUS vs, nZ, h2H Stats - Find all-time Australia vs, new Zealand head to head stats of all ODI, T20 Test Series. Follow Sportskeeda for all the latest. AUS vs, nZ head to head records, updates news.

Australia vs New Zealand head-to-head record in T20I cricket

New Zealand vs Australia Head to Head Records: New Zealand As the two sides gear up for the final of the T20 World Cup 2021 at the Dubai International Stadium, we look at the head to head and T20I statistics between New Zealand and Australia. Highest run-scorers, new Zealand. The thrilling nail-biting semifinals of T20 World Cup 2021 have given us the two finalists- New Zealand and Australia, both of whom would be eyeing their maiden T20 WC title. Australia all-rounder Ashton Agar is second on the list with 13 wickets while pacer Kane Richardson has taken 11 wickets against New Zealand in T20Is and is third on the list.
Australia, player name Innings/ Runs. Overall Snapshot, wins, avg Runs, max Runs, min Runs. Match 3, ICC World Twenty20, 2021 at Abu Dhabi, Oct 18, 2021. Australia and New Zealand have faced each other 14 times in the T20Is since 2005, out of which only one game has been in the T20 World Cups when the latter won by eight runs in the 2016 edition. Led by Ish Sodhi and Tim Southee, New Zealand restricted Australia to just 142 runs and later chased it down comfortably with 27 balls to spare on the back of Martin Guptill's exceptional knock. Most sixes, new Zealand Player name Number of sixes Martin Guptill Brendon McCullum Colin Munro 8 Australia Player name Number of sixes Aaron Finch Glenn Maxwell Cameron White Most wickets/ ind vs aus t20 date Top wicket-takers New Zealand Player name Innings/ Wickets Ish. Martin Guptill 12/435, brendon McCullum /228. Most catches for AUS: 10 (Glenn Maxwell). The two unlikeliest of the teams of the tournament have qualified for the final of the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021, Australia and New Zealand.

NZ, new Zealand, head-to. Matches Jump to : Australia in New Zealand T20I Match 20-05 New Zealand in Australia T20I Match 20-08 New Zealand in Australia T20I Match 20-09 Australia in New Zealand T20I Series 2009/10. The Australian cricket team won the ICC Men. World Cup 2021 with an emphatic eight-wicket win over New Zealand in the final showdown on Sunday. Australia and New Zealand have played a total of 15 T20Is between them and the Aussies have dominated the head-to-head record with tens wins till date.

Australia vs New Zealand T20 Head to Head Records AUS

Australia Women v New Zealand Women : aus vs nz head to head t20 Head-to-head : T20R 2021 T20 World Cup final at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium will only be the second time when these two teams will be playing a World Cup match in the shortest format against each other. The hosts won the first two games and Australia came back strongly with back-to-back wins taking the series to the decider in Wellington. AUS average score against NZ: 167.
Batting 2nd, wins, avg Runs, max Runs, min Runs. Match 1, ICC World Twenty20, 2021 at Oman, Oct 17, 2021. Australia WomenAUS-W 7/123 (20) v, new Zealand WomenNZL-W 5/125 (19.3 allan Border aus vs nz head to head t20 Field, brisbane, Australia. Matches played at neutral venues: 1 (AUS 0, NZ 1). T20 World Cup Head to head, total matches 1, new Zealand won 1, australia won 0, tied 0, most runs/ Top run-getters, new Zealand. Head-to-head: 14 games; AUS - 9, NZ -.

New Zealand vs, australia, head to, head, records: New Zealand s nZ ) Head to Head Record vs Australia ( AUS )- ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Final by Arpit Sachdeva November 14, 2021 November 14, 2021 Image Source: Twitter. Australia vs New Zealand T20 Head to Head : The SportsRush presents for you the Head to Head statistics for the AUS vs NZ T20 World Cup final. The final match of the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup 2021 will be played between New Zealand and Australia in Dubai on November 14 (Sunday). Australia Women AUS-W 7/115 (20) v : New Zealand Women NZL-W 5/116 (16.5) Bellerive OvalHobart, Australia: Feb 20: Australia Women AUS-W 7/115 (20) v : New Zealand Women NZL-W 7/117 (20) Bellerive OvalHobart, Australia: ICC Women s T20. AUS vs NZ T20 World Cup Head to Head Records.

Add

Comments

Menu