Pak vs wi first t20

field. Mohammad Wasim Jr to Thomas, out, bowled! Shadab bowled beautifully for his 3/17, while Wasim ripped out a few poles with his yorkers.
Teams: West Indies (Playing XI Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Shai Hope(w Devon Thomas, Nicholas Pooran(c Rovman Powell, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Dominic Drakes, Oshane Thomas. The finish from Nawaz was outstanding. Rizwan supported me to build my innings. Oshane Thomas, left handed bat, comes to the crease.2, mohammad Wasim Jr to Shepherd, out, bowled! Odean Smith b Shaheen Afridi 24(16) 4s-2 6s-2 Shaheen Afridi to Odean Smith, thats OUT! I'm willing to play wherever the team wants. Find out more in our privacy policy and cookie policy. Shepherd b Mohammad Wasim Jr 21(16) 4s-2 6s-1.

West Indies vs Pakistan, Pakistan tour of West Indies, 1st T20I

Pakistan vs West Indies, 1st T20I - Cricbuzz Skiddy length ball from round the wicket, slants in and goes through the huge gap between bat and pad. Few boundaries were of edges so felt undone there. Swing and a miss, Afridi takes out middle stump! N Pooran 3rd T20 pak vs wi first t20 fifty: 50 runs in 28 balls (3x4) (5x6).
Pakistan 102/1.6 overs, b Azam 20th T20 fifty: 50 runs in 38 balls (4x4) (2x6). Pitch was a little difficult, was helping spinners. Thomas b Mohammad Wasim Jr 1(3). Venue: National Stadium, Karachi, date Time: Dec 13, 06:00 PM local. Pakistan 52/1.1 overs, mandatory Power play pak vs wi first t20 (1-6 Pakistan 55/1 2nd wicket partnership: 50 off 47 balls between M Rizwan (19) and B Azam (30). X Have Your pak vs wi first t20 Say Best comments will be published by our commentators Featured Videos 28:10 Cricbuzz Live : 21, v, - 8h ago Hardik Pandya's captaincy was put to the test, seemed frustrated: Harsha Bhogle 7h ago Gujarat : Parthiv. FP commentary 157/8, overs.0, fours 11, sixes 5, extras 8, pakistan (PAK) Scorecard 150/4, overs.0, fours 7, sixes 9, extras 7, west Indies (WI) Scorecard, match Notes 1st Innings.

Chasing a below-par 111, Daryl Mitchell (49) and Kane Williamson (33) helped New Zealand chase down the. India vs, pakistan, t20 : Ind vs, pak, t20 World Cup Watch Online Live Streaming Scorecard Today Match. India won by the narrow margin of five runs. Out of 52 matches played Pakistan has won 25, India has won 16 and 11 are drawn.

Pakistan vs West Indies 1st T20I Highlights Cricket News

Highlights, PAK vs WI 1st T20I: Pakistan beat West Indies It's about learning as fast nz england t20 as possible. A cutter that pitches outside leg, Smith clears the front leg and wants to swipe leg-side, but the ball grips enough to beat the edge. Batting, r B 4s 6s, sharjeel Khan (c Akeal Hosein b Jason Holder), mohammad Rizwan (W) (run out (Evin Lewis / Hayden Walsh) Babar Azam (C) (c Nicholas Pooran b Jason Holder) Fakhar Zaman (c Hayden Walsh b Dwayne.
Referral 2 (18.2 ovs WI against S Maqsood (LBW) Unsuccessful (WI: 2, PAK: 2) (Retained). Hosein isn't exactly charging across for the single and a direct hit would've had him.3, mohammad Wasim Jr to Thomas, no run, goes for another yorker, it's just short, Thomas jams it down the pitch. Story Saved, oPEN APP). Mohammad Wasim Jr to Shepherd, thats OUT! Home cricket / Pakistan vs West Indies, 1st T20I Highlights and Updates: PAK win by 63 runs. Click here cricket, follow the highlights and updates of the 1st T20I between Pakistan and West Indies being played at the National Stadium in Karachi. After beating Bangladesh 2-0 in the Test series, the Men in Green began their three-match T20I bilateral showdown on a high. Series: West Indies tour of Pakistan, 2021. Shepherd goes hard at it, gets a bit of the toe-end and drags it onto leg stump.

India vs, england 1st T20I 2016/17, England tour of, india only. Check out latest live scores for, india vs, pakistan cricket series in September 2022 during the Asia Cup and October/November 2022 during the T20 World Cup in India. Stay tuned for more India vs England T20 match highlights. Official T20 World Cup website - live matches, scores, news, highlights, commentary, rankings, videos and fixtures from the International Cricket Council. While, t20 cricket is the most unpredictable format of the game, defeat for Pakistan by Namibia would surely surpass the greatest ever T20 upset of Zimbabwes defeat of Australia in the inaugural T20, world Cup 2007.

Pakistan vs West Indies, 1st T20I Highlights and Updates

West Indies Vs Pakistan Live Score (T20) : Full Scorecard They put pressure on them. PAK beat WI by 63 pak vs wi first t20 runs to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series. Third wicket for Wasim tonight and they've all been off superb yorkers.
W, overs18.6, score137 - 10, mohammad Wasim to Oshane Thomas, OUT! Felt we could've chased 200. They've completely outplayed West Indies tonight. Pakistan complete another dominant performance and they win by 63 runs! Will go back and see what combination we'll have for tomorrow. Player OF THE match, haider Ali, a strong performance from Pakistan to kick off the series. Mohammad Wasim finishes with four wickets! PAK 200/6 (20 wI 137 (19 pakistan won by 63 runs.

The online streaming of the, india vs New Zealand 3rd T20I match will be available on the Hotstar app and the r all the live match score and updates, follow m For all the latest Sports News, download. Rapid half-centuries from Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Quick-fire thirties from Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik. Actually, Pakistan managed to win in any ICC World Cup against India. Vs, pakistan, live, score t20 ) quick scorecard, cricket score and updates. Ind Vs, sL, head -to-Head: Ind-SL ODI Series.

Add

Comments

Menu