Ind vs nz 4th t20

in the T20I as he is nursing an ACL injury. As my shaking fingers silently thank the backspace key, I, Rishi Roy, bid you a forlorn goodbye from the chaotic comm.
Maunganui for the deadest of rubbers. India have dragged the pillow and the Kiwis are going to bed once again, with a nightmare that seems to have begun prematurely. India - 6/0 The New Zealand boys in a huddle as the Indian batsmen make their appearance. Shardul Thakur was trusted with the job to defend 7 runs in the final over. 00:13 Local Time 16:43 IST: It was a cakewalk. After all the ebbs and flows of Munro, and the majorly turbulent flow of Seifert, the Kiwis had it in the bag, particularly after the Chahal over that went for 17 - but felines, particularly big ones, can be agile creatures. Chasing 14 in Super Over, KL Rahul and, virat Kohli walked out to bat. NZ - 6/0 X Have Your Say Best comments will be published by our commentators Featured Videos Chennai v Bangalore, Match 22: Preview 12h ago If Dhoni is in the side, he should lead Chennai: RP Singh 1d ago Answered: Ruturaj Gaikwad Faf du Plessis? They've simply snatched another one out of New Zealand's grasp, and made a thriller out of a dead-rubber.

Full Scorecard of India vs New Zealand 4th T20I 2019/20

New Zealand vs India, 4th T20I, Jan 31, India tour of New Munros innings came to an end as Virat Kohli pulled off a relay run out. As much as New Zealand wanted to leave the ghost of 14th July 2019 behind, the cricketing gods, even in their own backyard, seem to have pledged abstinence against a New Zealand win. The two strikes off the first two balls were important and then I thought I'd get the ball in the gaps and get the job done. If I bowl a dot ball or a wicket ball, the pressure is on them. How they've botched this up, I will never know.
Tough ask from Southee to defend this! New Zealand 165/7 (20.0) vs, india 165/8 (20.0 match Ended ( Day - 4th T20I ). IND vs NZ 4th T20I, India vs New Zealand Highlights: The match headed into super over as four wickets fell in the final over of the innings. You got to be kidding me! New Zealand just keep sinking lower into the super-over pit that they've managed to dig themselves - their fourth one since July. Mohammed Shami and, ravindra Jadeja. . This is what we play for, these nail-biting finishes. Shreyas Iyer looked out of touch and lost his wicket to Ish Sodhi after scoring just one run. Rohit Sharma, the hero of the previous T20I was rested alongside. Venue: Sky Stadium, Wellington, date Time: Jan 31, 08:00 PM local.

NZ vs Ind, 4th T20I, India tour. Thursday, January 30, 2020. New Zealand won the toss and opt to bowl.

India vs New Zealand, 4th T20I Cricket Match, Highlights

Recent Match Report - India vs New Zealand most runs in an over in t20 4th T20I 2019/20 India - 12/1 2 to win off. Earlier, chasing a target of 166, New Zealand did not get off to a good start losing Martin Guptills wicket in the powerplay overs. Munro tried to scoop it over the short fine leg fielder, but he under-edges this and it bounces on the way to Saini. IND 165/8 (20 nZ 165/7 (20 match tied (India won the super over). 2d ago More Videos We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you non-personalized ads.
India 4-0 New Zealand. Bumrah hits back of a length not giving anything in the batsman's zone, Seifert tries to launch over cover, toe-ends it high and Sundar swallows the ball at deep cover. Rahul is livid with himself as he walks back. It feels good when you're out of the game and get yourself back in, it really shows the character of the team. He wanted to power this pull shot over the rope, but picked out deep mid-wicket. In fact they have crossed over. Short delivery, Kohli pulls wide of mid-wicket, was in the air for a while, but it went to his right. NZ - 8/0 Ball 2: Bumrah to Seifert, four!

11:00 PM (Jan 30). India vs, new Zealand 4th, t20I 2019/20, India in New Zealand only on espncricinfo. Find the complete scorecard.

IND vs NZ 4th T20 Live Score Streaming, India vs New Zealand

India ind vs nz 4th t20 vs Pakistan World Cup Head to Head Stats, Rivalry, History, Schedule - Sportskeeda Mishit again, but the contact was decent again. I think Washy has played a lot, and Saini rushed the batsmen. We were playing well in the situation looking at how well the opposition played. Rahul got out off the third delivery but Kohli finished the job with ease as India took 4-0 lead in the series. India suffered a middle-order collapse.
They'll be lucky if the convenient death of sleep engulfs them for the night, or perhaps just sit in the shower in a pointless attempt to wash away the scars, as they head to the picturesque. "At the stroke of the midnight hour, when New Zealand sleeps, India will awake to shatter their super-over dreams.". You run in and bowl length in a Super Over? India 16/1 - they make it 4-0, Kohli has his fist up in delight and then hugs Samson. After the last game, we learned that we should never lose hope. NZ - 13/1 Target - 14 Ball 5: Bumrah to Munro, four! Fin virat Kohli India captain: There's something new that I've learnt, that you've just got to stay calm in the game, observe what's happening and if the opportunity comes then you capitalize. Player OF THE match, shardul Thakur, new Zealand continue their trend of redefining rockbottom in superovers. Ball 3: Southee to Rahul, OUT! Ball 5: Southee to Kohli, four!

India vs, new Zealand 4th, t20I Online. Follow New Zealand vs India, 4th, t20I, Jan 31, India tour of New Zealand, 2020 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates on Cricbuzz. India vs New Zealand, live cricket score and latest update, live commentary of 4th T20I match being played at Wellington.

Add

Comments

Menu