India england 2nd t20

: India are tottering at the moment. The googly on off stump, Root attempts the sweep and gets cleaned.
After three overs, India are 13/1. 00:38 hrs IST: The asking rate is mounting for England. And to think, they have not even encountered Kuldeep Yadav yet. He stands and swots emptily at the third and is out to the fourth. Archer comes back, they knock a couple of singles, then Kohli drives uppishly through cover, doesnt quite time it, still soars: four, Archers comeback is a vicious, searing bouncer, that Kohli ducks then gives a respectful nod. And as Kishan leaves, Pant arrives. Next ball, Ben Stokes drops him, a dolly, falls through his hands, bounces off his chest and tumbles to the ground. Can India core over 50 runs in the last five overs? 01:04 hrs IST : Superb catch from Shikhar Dhawan.

India vs England, 2nd T20I, Mar 14, England tour of India

India vs England Live Score - 2nd T20I - England tour Kohli and Dhoni the key now along with Hardik Pandya. He reaches fifty with the most dreamy, effortless, charming six you could dream of whilst lying in silken sheets in a sun-dappled glade. Time for a quick drink before the fun starts again. 23:32 hrs IST: Hardik Pandya breaks the shackles by launching Chris Jordan over widish long on for a big six.
nepal vs netherlands t20 live score He dedicates his innings to his coachs dad who died a few days ago. 14th over: India 133-3 (Kohli 46, Shreyas 2). 1st over: India 0-1 (Kohli 0, Kishan 0) India need 165 to win A perfect start by Sam Curran who serves up five dots before snaring Rahul. Virat Kohli top-scored with 47 runs from 38 balls nepal vs netherlands t20 results while MS Dhoni, playing his 500th international game, put together 32 runs from 24 balls. 00:34 net run rate t20 world cup 2021 hrs IST: Joe Root has been uprooted by Yuzvendra Chahal. The win levelled the three-match series 1-1 with the third and final T20 to be played on Sunday. Scorecard ) 01:54 hrs IST : That is all we have from here. Well see you then!

IND vs ENG, 2nd T20I, England tour of India, 2021. Sunday, March 14, 2021. India won the toss and opt to bowl. Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

India beat England by seven wickets in second T20

India v England: second T20 international live! A couple to Kohli before Stokes oversteps and nepal tri nation cup t20 2021 with the freehit, Kohli lifts a casual outside edge which flies way over third man for six deep into the crowd. After six overs, India are 31/3. A couple more off the last ball and a handy 12 from the over. After an emphatic nepal tri nation cup t20 2021 win in the first T20I, India are facing England in the second T20I at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.
01:50 hrs IST: Eoin Morgan : The momentum foes ebb and flow, and the side that grabs the moment will definitely win the game. 00:10 hrs IST: Umesh gets his revenge. I think statistically it is easier batting second, tonight there was no dew around and full credit to India for batting well. Kohli wins it with a six - pure nonchalance over fine leg! Another sunny evening and a dry surface await the two teams. One a ball is fine now. On the replay, it is close, really close, but the shadow of a shoe peeks over the line.

India vs England, 2nd T20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary Series: England tour of, india, 2021 Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad Date Time: Mar 14, 07:00 PM local. India vs, england live score of the 2nd, t20I from, england tour of, india 2020/21 only on Disney Hotstar. Catch IND vs ENG live scores stay updated with all the latest happenings. India beat, england by seven wickets in second T20 as it happened. Virat Kohlis unbeaten 73 helped the hosts reach their 165 target with room to spare and level the series at one-all.

India vs England 2nd T20 Highlights: England beat India

India vs England 2nd T20I: Virat Kohli s men look to claw He goes to fifty next ball with another six, bucket and spaded to infinity and beyond. 4th over: India 22-1 (Kohli 10, Kishan 11) India need 165 to win I dont want to go all gushy but that was pull perfection from Kohli, wristy, swively, spectator joy. A couple more singles follow, before Kohli, beautifully, pulls again, up-ishly but safe. Rahul goes for a duck.
Virat Kohli hits a six to win the match. 22:53 hrs IST: Kohli is starting to open up here. Adil Rashid darts a flatter delivery wide of off stump as he sees Raina charging down the track but the batsman misses it and Buttler effects an easy stumping. Kohli is suddenly uncharacteristically jittery. The news from the weather bureau isnt good though for England on match day. Archer, double-chained, then beats him with a 146kph bouncer 3rd over: India 15-1 (Kohli 4, Kishan 11) Kishan pulls Curran national t20 score card from the top of the bat for a high-flying four. Here are the playing XIs from both sides. Today, England may switch Moeen Ali for Sam Curran to give nepal t20 everest premier league live score themselves an extra spin india england 2nd t20 option; we wait to see whether India can resist hauling the resting Rohit Sharma off the sofa to bulk out the top of the order.

2h ago 07:29 Preamble. Englands extended working holiday in Ahmedabad continues today in the second T20 match at the Narendra Modi stadium. An eight wicket victory in the first game, with Dawid. India vs, england 2nd, t20I Highlights: Alex Hales played unbeaten innings of 58 runs and led. England to a five-wicket win over India in the second T20I in Cardiff.

Add

Comments

Menu