Ind vs nz third t20

series and also played in all the games throughout the T20 World Cup, and will also be featuring in the upcoming Test series. Amazing reflexes from Ish Sodhi to dismiss Rohit Sharma.
Rohit and Iyer will look to rebuild after India lost three quick wickets at the halfway stage. India 53/0.1 overs Nov 21, 2021 07:28 PM IST Ishan dealing in fours Ishan Kishan is currently unbeaten on 24 with five fours! Glenn Phillips goes for a duck. Quick and short outside off and Venky slaps it straight to cover for a dot. Nov 21, 2021 09:40 PM IST. Bhuvneshwar Kumar to bowl the first over.

IND vs NZ 3rd T20I, Highlights: India beat New Zealand

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Highlights: India beat New Nov 21, 2021 05:33 PM bigg boss t20 IST IND vs NZ Live: Injury Updates (India) Mohammed Siraj was ruled out of the second T20I after he had split the webbing on his hand during the final over of the first match. IND 49/0 in 5 overs: Milne brought back into the attack. Pulled but into the ground and a couple at mid wicket. Ishan gets off the mark with a boundary.
IND 90/3 in 10 overs: Sodhi into his second over. Venkatesh Iyer (20 Harshal Patel (18) and Deepak Chahar (21 were key in the lower-middle and lower order, which, perhaps, is the biggest positive for India in this game so far. Third wicket for the spinner! Venkatesh Iyer with a maiden wicket! The batter goes for a reverse-sweep but he misses the line as Axar bowls it towards leg. Harshal Patel is dismissed. India 127/4 in 14 overs Nov 21, 2021 08:08 PM IST Iyer and Iyer in the middle The two bigg boss t20 batters who barely had an opportunity byju jharkhand t20 to bat across the two games now have around 8 overs to make a mark.

IND vs, nZ 2021, 3RD T20I: Match Highlights. IND vs, nZ 3rd T20I, Highlights: India beat New Zealand by 73 runs, clean sweep series 3-0 Stay updated with Times of India to get all the live cricket score updates, scorecard, and ball by ball. India vs, new Zealand 3rd T20I Highlights: India beat New Zealand by 73 runs, clean sweep series 3-0.

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20 Match Highlights: Axar Patel

IND vs NZ 3rd T20 ind vs nz third t20 Match Highlights: India beat New Zealand Star network has acquired the digital broadcasting and streaming rights to India vs New Zealand T20 big bash league t20 live score series. This is the final match in the three-match T20 International series that is currently going on between India and New Zealand. It was then up to the bowlers, who put on a superlative performance. We have been close, lost a couple of phases especially in the last game during the middle with the bat, we got off to a great start. A couple of lofted shots and a cheeky placement behind first slip to end the over, as the batter gets 10 from Milne's first over.
IND 29/0 in 3 overs: Boult continues. New Zealand 68/3 in 10 overs; Target - 185. Full outside off and slogged over mid on to the rope. Nov 21, 2021 05:18 PM IST Youngsters in fray for an appearance Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan and Avesh Khan are yet to play a game in this series so far. IND 156/6 in 18 overs: Boult bowls out in the 18th over. Short and fast and Harshal uppercuts it to third man for a single. It explains the excitement to watch the action unfold under the lights on a winter evening. Lockie Ferguson replaces him, which remains the only change for the side.

A strong performance with both bat and ball helped India hammer New Zealand by 73 runs in the. IND vs, nZ 3rd T20I Highlights: India thrash New Zealand by 73 runs in the third, t20I at the Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata on Sunday. With this win, India pull-off a clean-sweepover the Kiwis. IND vs, nZ 3rd.

Ind vs NZ 3rd T20 Highlights: India beat NZ by 73 runs

India vs New Zealand 3rd T20, Highlights: Hosts Beat Kiwis Nov 21, 2021 06:10 PM IST The stage is set! With series already in ind vs nz third t20 the bag, the team might opt to make a number of changes to the XI for the final T20I in Kolkata. Nov 21, 2021 09:47 PM IST. Newcomer Harshal Patel, who won the Player of the Match award in his debut in Ranchi for picking up the wickets of Daryll Mitchell and Glenn ind vs nz third t20 Phillips, is expected to continue. A single to third man to end the over.
New Zealand have dug their own grave. NZ 21/0 in 2 overs: Deepak Chahar with the new ball. After a flourishing start, New Zealand chipped away before Deepak Chahar's eight-ball cameo helped India reach a fighting score. IND 140/5 in 16 overs: Boult returns. New Zealand 83/6 in 13 overs. Low full-toss outside off and chopped it cover on the bounce. The side batting first will have to score in bulk to ensure victory as the conditions may not help the bowlers in the second innings. There was never a second there.

T20, match Highlights: India beat New Zealand by 73 runs to clinch series 3-0 Get the Live Cricket Score, Commentary, Updates and Live Scorecard from the 3rd. T20 match India vs, new. Ind vs, nZ 3rd. T20, highlights: India beat, nZ by 73 runs, make 3-0 clean sweep. Check out highlights from the third, t20I being played between India and New Zealand (.

Add

Comments

Menu